The RS-25 rocket engine is one of the most advanced rocket engines ever made. The Space Shuttle Orbiter sported three RS-25, or Space Shuttle Main Engines [SSME], at the rear of the vehicle.
The RS-25 is a closed cycle fuel rich Hydrolox engine with impressive performance, hitting 2,279 kN of thrust and 452 seconds of ISP in a vacuum and 1,860 kN of thrust and 366 seconds of specific impulse at sea level.
The RS-25 is now at the heart of NASA's SLS rocket, which dons four RS-25's.
RECOMMENDED PLANETARY BODY
- Intended For Small Humans
- High Quality Screen Print
- 100% Comfortable Ringspun Cotton
- Standard Sizing [size chart]
- Machine wash cold with like colors. Non-chlorine bleach when needed. Tumble dry low. Cool iron. Do not dry clean.