The Apollo Lunar Module or the Lunar Excursion Module [LEM] was developed by Grumman in 1962 as part of the Apollo Program to land humans on the moon. In total, ten LEMs flew into space with six of those landing on the moon.
As part of training, astronauts would practice in the Lunar Module Mission Simulator.
RECOMMENDED PLANETARY BODY
- Unisex Style
- Sew On Tag with "REMOVE SHOES BEFORE ENTERING CABIN"
- Custom Neck Label
- High Quality Screen Print
- 100% Comfortable Ringspun Cotton
- Standard Sizing [size chart]
- Machine wash cold with like colors. Non-chlorine bleach when needed. Tumble dry low. Cool iron. Do not dry clean.