Arcadia Planatia is a smooth Martian plain and is a prime candidate for some of the first human missions to Mars. SpaceX's Starship currently has Arcadia Planatia, specifically 39.094 N, 163.194 W as its prime candidate site. Once humans are on Mars, refueling using In-Situ Resource Utilization [ISRU] will be vital. To refuel Methalox Starship, SpaceX will need to employ the Sabatier process to pull carbon dioxide out of the atmosphere and combine it with hydrogen that's been split from H20 to form Methane and Oxygen.
RECOMMENDED PLANETARY BODY
- Unisex Style
- Custom Neck Label
- Sleeve Print with Mars Atmospheric and Gravitational specifications and "
NOT SUITABLE FOR EVA USE, LIFE SUPPORT REQUIRED"
- Large Back Print
- Sew On Tag with "FUTURE MARTIAN SOCIETY |
39.094 N, 163.194 W"
- High Quality Screen Print
- 100% Comfortable Ringspun Cotton
- Standard Sizing [size chart]
- Machine wash cold with like colors. Non-chlorine bleach when needed. Tumble dry low. Cool iron. Do not dry clean.