Full-Flow Staged Combustion Cycle [FFSCC] is a twin-shaft staged combustion cycle that uses both oxygen-rich and fuel-rich preburners. The cycle allows full flow of both propellants through the turbines, hence the name.
RECOMMENDED PLANETARY BODY
- Unisex Style
- Custom Sew In Neck Label
- Large Back Print
- Custom Hoodie Strings
- Custom Sleeve Print with Engine Specifications
- High Quality Screen Print
- 100% Comfortable Ringspun Cotton
- Standard Sizing [size chart]
- Machine wash cold with like colors. Non-chlorine bleach when needed. Tumble dry low. Cool iron. Do not dry clean.